We have just released a new seven-week study on the essentials of discipleship. It will it a great refresher course for all believers. Topics include:
- Convert or Disciple? What is the difference between a convert and a disciple? How can we move from believing to discipleship?
- Discipleship Defined. What is a disciple? This lesson will look at three biblical components of discipleship.
- How to Have a Life-changing Quiet Time. Living the disciple’s life can be summarized this way: exposing yourself to the Word each day, and striving to be obedient to that Word through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- How to Live the Spirit Filled Life. There is more to Christian living than trying really hard to be good. We must be continually filled with the Spirit in order to live the disciple’s life.
- Train Yourself to Be Godly. Training has to do with breaking down a complex task into component parts and practicing the parts until they become a habit. This is called training.
- The Cost of Discipleship. Anyone who would be a disciple of Christ must take up their cross daily and follow Him.
- Transformed by Habit. Most of life is habit. Disciples harness the power of habit in order to live the Disciple’s Life.
This service is like Netflix for Bible Lessons. You pay a low monthly, quarterly or annual fee and get access to all the lessons. New lessons that correspond with three of Lifeway’s outlines are automatically included, as well as a backlog of thousands of lessons. Each lesson consists of 20 or so ready-to-use questions that get groups talking, as well as answers from well-known authors such as Charles Swindoll and Max Lucado. For more information, or to sign up, click here.