If you are a friend of Kirby Kennedy, I’d like to invite you to join me in helping Kirby paying for expenses related to his recent kidney transplant that are not covered by insurance. It is estimated that these expenses could exceed $40,000.
To make donation, go to www.transplants.org (National Foundation for Transplant’s website). To ensure your donation goes to Kirby and not to the NFT’s general account be sure to do the following:
- Go to the top right and click on the green tab that says Find a NFT Patient;
- On the next screen enter the name Kirby Kennedy and hit the search button;
- Once you see Kirby’s appeal letter, look on the right side where it says “Donate.”
- Click that link and follow the instructions to make your donation.
Alternatively, you can call 1-800-489-3863 or mail your donation to:
National Foundation for Transplants
5350 Poplar Avenue, Suite 430
Memphis, TN 38119
In addition to giving, I’d invite you to help spread the word:
- Make an announcement in your church, small group, or Sunday School class. We did this at our small church recently, and a donation was collected of several hundred dollars.
- Copy this post on Facebook. Tag any friends that know Kirby.
- If you have a blog, create a blog post like this one.
I think it would be great if we could all pitch in. Few of us have a lot of money, but if all of us can do what we can, we can get this taken care of. Wouldn’t it be great if he could get all these bill paid for by July 4!
1 John 3:17 (NIV2011) If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person?