25 Ways to Win with People, Lesson #18
by John Maxwell and Les Parrott, PH.D.
Good Questions by Josh Hunt
These kind of questions (except with more Bible verses!) are available every week for you to
use during your Bible study time. Lessons correspond with three of Lifeway's series. I have
been doing this for years and more than 2000 lesson are available with new ones added each
week. See www.joshhunt.com/sunday-school.htm for details.
- What have you learned so far? What have you been able to apply so far?
Add value to people
- What does it mean, "add value to people"?
- John has identified adding value to people as a primary purpose of his life. How do you
relate to that? Is that a life goal you could embrace?
- What are some ways John adds value to the people in his life?
- What are some ways we could add value to the people in our family?
- What are some ways we could add value at work?
- What are some ways we could add value to the people in our group?
- Jesus is our example for life. How did he add value to others?
- How does it benefit you to add value to others?
- What is the difference between manipulation and motivation?
- In 1974 John Maxwell committed himself to personal growth. What are some ways one
could live out a commitment to personal growth?
- How do you try to grow personally? (1)
- How would you say you have grown in the last couple of years?
- How would you like to grow in the next couple of years?
- What is your take away from this week's lesson?
- How can we pray for one another this week?
1. Hopefully, this class is one way.