25 Ways to Win with People, Lesson #19
by John Maxwell and Les Parrott, PH.D.
Good Questions by Josh Hunt
These kind of questions (except with more Bible verses!) are available every week for you to
use during your Bible study time. Lessons correspond with three of Lifeway's series. I have
been doing this for years and more than 2000 lesson are available with new ones added each
week. See www.joshhunt.com/sunday-school.htm for details.
- What have you learned so far? What have you been able to apply so far?
Remember a person's story
- I want to spend a few minutes discussing this week's chapter, but before we do, I'd like
us to practice it. I'd like each of you to spend five minutes or so telling your story. (1)
- Did you learn anything you didn't know?
- How well do you know the stories of the people in your group?
- How would it benefit your group if you took time to hear everyone's stories?
- How could you apply this idea to your group?
- How can we pray for one another this week?
1. Andy Stanley says when he starts a new group they spend about three weeks doing
this. One or two couples share their stories each week. You won't have quite this much time,
but my idea is to take about three quarters of the time you have allowing each person to tell his
story. Manage the time so that you allow each person to have approximately the same amount