25 Ways to Win with People, Lesson #9
by John Maxwell and Les Parrott, PH.D.
Good Questions by Josh Hunt
These kind of questions (except with more Bible verses!) are available every week for you to
use during your Bible study time. Lessons correspond with three of Lifeway's series. I have
been doing this for years and more than 2000 lesson are available with new ones added each
week. See www.joshhunt.com/sunday-school.htm for details.
- What have you learned so far? What have you been able to apply so far?
Pass the credit on to others
- What do you love about God's invention of the church? What do you love about the idea
of church? (1)
- What do you love about this church?
- In what ways do the people in your group contribute to what you love about this church?
- Do you think the people in your group know they are a big part of what you love about
- How have you communicated to the people in your group that they are a big part of what
you love about this church?
- The authors mention the importance of putting it in writing. What are some ways we can
- Has anyone ever passed credit on to you for something-in writing? Do you still have it?
- Let's look again at Romans 16. In what ways did Paul pass credit onto others?
- On page 65 the authors discuss the importance of sincerity in passing credit on. What
does the Bible have to say about sincerity? Can you think of an verses?
- Someone read Romans 12.9. (2) Why is love that is not sincere not love at all?
- Can you think of any verses that speak of giving credit to others?
- Why the tendency to want to take the credit for ourselves?
- Can you imagine a group where everyone tried to give the credit for good things to
others? What would it be like to be a part of a group like that?
- What do you want to apply from this chapter?
- How can we pray for one another this week?
1. I spent the entire evening with our small group talking about this question. It was a
2. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12:9 (NIV)