A rabbi’s child was playing hide-and-seek with some children. She went away and hid herself. But the other children acted cruelly. While she was hiding, they ran away and left her behind. When the little girl realized she had been abandoned by her friends, she went running home and threw herself into her father’s arms and cried, “Daddy, I was hiding and nobody tried to find me!” The father hugged his daughter and said, “God understands. He understands more than you realize.” Indeed, it must be the ultimate frustration of God that we seldom seek Him out. The Bible says that if we truly seek Him, we will find Him
- Please, Sorry, Thanks
- Creative Ways to Do Hospitality
- Growing Faith
- Why you can’t grow spiritually without your pastor
- Only this can fill the deep emptiness within
- Every person will spend eternity in heaven with Christ and fellow believers or in hell separated from God forever
- The Secret Sauce of Evangelism
- Why it is impossible to grow alone
- The Lost Elder Brother
- 4 ways to deal with disappointment
- Moving the conversation deeper into evangelism
- What does the Bible teach about final judgement?
- Deeper Discipleship
- Let Your Roots Grow Deep
- Madonna’s emptiness — and ours
- THE TWO LOST SONS
- A Personal Example of Life-Change
- Why People Like Jesus but Not the Church
- Make America Dinner Again
- (no title)
- Nudging the conversation toward evangelism
- Do you feel like you are missing something?
- What does the Bible teach about life after death?
- Breaking the Non-Christian Bubble
- Grace and transformation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com