Dear Mom and Dad: Just thought I’d drop you a note to clue you in on my plans. I’ve fallen in love with a guy called Jim. He quit high school after grade eleven to get married. About a year ago he got a divorce. We’ve been going steady for two months and we plan to get married in the fall. Until then, I’ve decided to move into his apartment (I think I might be pregnant). At any rate, I dropped out of school last week, although I’d like to finish college sometime in the future. On the next page, the letter continued, Mom and Dad, I just want you to know that everything I’ve written so far in this letter is false. NONE of it is true. But, Mom and Dad, it IS true that I got a C- in French and flunked my Math…. It IS true that I’m going to need a lot more money for my tuition payments. This girl made her point! Even bad news can sound good if it is seen from a different perspective. -Erwin Lutzer, Failure: the Backdoor to Success
- The tools God uses to change us
- Rick Warren: Structuring Your Small Groups for Growth
- The gates of hell are not prevailing
- God’s Power to change your life
- SPIRITUAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
- Evangelicals are thriving, Stetzer says
- Jounaling as a spiritual discipline
- Is the Church Dying?
- Can we trust the Bible?
- Small Groups with Purpose — Rick Warren
- No neutral ground
- Is Christian Living Easy or Hard?
- You. Must. Dethrone. Them.
- The Gospel Made simple
- Savoring the presence of God
- The Biblical Basis for Small Groups — Rick Warren
- The Gospel Made Simple
- How Can I have Peace of Mind?
- What is forgiveness?
- What to do when you are in Jam
- Why Lord?
- How Can I Handle Discouragement?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com