When Orville and Wilbur Wright succeeded in flying their plane at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, on December 17, 1903, they sent a telegram to their sister in Dayton, Ohio, telling her of their great accomplishment. It read, “First sustained flight today fifty-nine seconds. Hope to be home by Christmas.” Their sister, excited by the news, rushed to the local newspaper office and gave the telegram to the editor so that he could report on it. The next morning, the newspaper headline that graced the paper said, “Popular Local Bicycle Merchants to be Home for Holidays!” John Maxwell
- How to live when times are good
- Life after a disastrous, embarrassing sin
- The Art of Forgiveness
- Practice hospitality
- Forgiving for Jesus’ Sake
- Falling in Love with Jesus
- The empirical benefits of attending church
- Learning Discipleship from Good King Asa
- The myth of the dying church
- The Promise of Forgiveness
- Is every disciple an evangelist?
- How can I be confident in a crisis?
- When you refuse to forgive
- Sola Scriptura and the Need for Translations
- How Can I Ever Change?
- The Life of David as Reflected in the Psalms
- Walking Wounded
- MOBILIZING THE LAITY TO MINISTRY
- Beyond David and Goliath
- Choosing Forgiveness
- How did I get myself into this mess?
- Can I trust non KJV translations?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com