Two case studies are instructive. In 1900, Christians comprised 9 percent of the African population and were outnumbered by Muslims four to one. Today, Christians comprise 44 percent of the population,15 and in the 1960s passed Muslims in number.16 This explosive growth is now beginning in China.17 Christianity is growing not only among the peasantry, but also among the social and cultural establishment, including the Communist party. At the current rate of growth, within thirty years Christians will constitute 30 percent of the Chinese population of 1.5 billion. — The Reason for God (Timothy Keller)
- THE KEY TO TRANSFORMATION
- How Do You Know If You’re Really Changing?
- Spiritual Winter
- Transformed by doing ministry
- Confessions of a control freak
- Mental health and the dechurched
- The primary means of spiritual growth
- Every Member Is a Minister
- Shadow Christians
- Spiritual growth: monergistic or synergistic?
- REDEFINING LOSTNESS
- The Need of the Hour
- Are educated or uneducated dechurching?
- Disciplined by Grace
- What is a just war?
- Reaching the Reachable
- The Real Purpose of Leadership
- What is Hamas?
- Why there has to be a hell
- Dechurching: who is leaving?
- How to listen well
- The death of denominations in America
- There is more to spiritual growth than trying hard to be good
- Leaders Are Gifted to Equip God’s People for Service
- Evangelism in the Workplace
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com