Religious Americans are more satisfied sexually. Yep, you read that right. Fully 61 percent of religious people said they are “honestly satisfied” with their sex lives, compared to a minority (45 percent) of nonreligious people. Just over half (54 percent) of the population at large responded that they are satisfied—so religious folks are, er, outperforming them, too. Jokes aside, there is something to this. For all of our national experience with the Sexual Revolution and freeing ourselves from moral conventions, it is a fact that the people who adhere to those conventions are more satisfied. Unfettered freedom does not translate to genuine contentment. Rather, it seems that faithful commitment does. — What Americans Really Want-Really (Frank I. Luntz)
- I am wondering if this would improve our singing in small groups and small churches
- I’m Wondering… What if every group used Meetup?
- I am wondering if this would help to reverse the decline
- When Your Way Isn’t Working
- The practice of godliness
- Through Jesus, shadow Christians experience God’s tender love.
- Shadow Christians are valued by God.
- The Great Dechurching & reasons for hope
- Reversing the Downward Trend
- Jesus wants to know you intimately
- Shadow Christans
- Train yourself to be godly
- Let everything you say be good and helpful
- The Pursuit of Holiness
- Confessions of a people pleaser
- Fellowship and spiritual growth
- Cheap Grace
- The whole point of being a Christian isn’t to act like one. It’s to be one.
- Growing faith isn’t all easy
- Dechurching: what a difference 50 years makes
- How to get for what you ask
- THE KEY TO TRANSFORMATION
- How Do You Know If You’re Really Changing?
- Spiritual Winter
- Transformed by doing ministry
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com