The easiest thing in the world is to be a Christian. What is hard is to be a sinner. Being a Christian is what we were created for. The life of faith has the support of an entire creation and the resources of a magnificent redemption. The structure of this world was created by God so we can live in it easily and happily as his children. The history we walk in has been repeatedly entered by God, most notably in Jesus Christ, first to show us and then to help us live full of faith and exuberant with purpose. In the course of Christian discipleship we discover that without Christ we were doing it the hard way and that with Christ we are doing it the easy way. It is not Christians who have it hard, but non-Christians.A Long Obedience in the Same Direction: Discipleship in an Instant Society.
- Learning contentment
- Why I am pro-life
- Should Christians Hate? (I’ll bet the answer will surprise you!)
- The Joy of Adversity
- Missional Communities: Clarify the Mission
- An Anchor for the soul
- We are church — Francis Chan
- Missional Communities Eat Together
- What does a missional community do?
- Jesus changes everything
- Culture Shock
- What is a house church to do?
- What is a missional community?
- 6 Personal Benefits of a Small Group
- Rejoice always, really?
- Missional Communities Practice Hospitality
- Find your one thing
- A wretch like me
- The great illness of the church
- Theology matters
- Thinking soberly about death
- When the Enemy Strikes
- Flip-flopping the pecking order
- Obedience is not enough
- God never places you on hold
- The Joy of Community
- Keeping the main thing the main thing
- You have won the lottery
- God loves you. How deeply do you believe it?
- Coffee cup verses
- Multiplying House Churches
- It doesn’t matter what you believe as long as you are sincere… really?
- Are House Churches Biblical?
- Why Do Rock Stars Commit Suicide?
- What does it mean to be in the Lord’s army?
- Learning Contentment
- The remedy to our deepest wound
- Growing In Christ
- House Churches AND
- God’s love will never let you go
- How to confuse an angel
- Hidden with Christ
- God loves you even when he is correcting you
- A New Way to Reach America
- Francis Chan: IS IT TIME FOR A CHANGE?
- To Live Is Christ
- What am I missing?
- God wrote his love in red
- Sincerity is not enough
- Turning Faith Into Passion
- What is Union with Christ?
- He Died Just for Me… Really?
- Joy comes in the morning
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com