The easiest thing in the world is to be a Christian. What is hard is to be a sinner. Being a Christian is what we were created for. The life of faith has the support of an entire creation and the resources of a magnificent redemption. The structure of this world was created by God so we can live in it easily and happily as his children. The history we walk in has been repeatedly entered by God, most notably in Jesus Christ, first to show us and then to help us live full of faith and exuberant with purpose. In the course of Christian discipleship we discover that without Christ we were doing it the hard way and that with Christ we are doing it the easy way. It is not Christians who have it hard, but non-Christians.A Long Obedience in the Same Direction: Discipleship in an Instant Society.
- Honoring God Lessons
- How Smaller Churches Can DOMINATE Social Media
- Making your teaching unforgettable–how one teacher did it
- Living in Gratitude
- 10 Reasons Church Members Don’t Invite Others to Church
- You Can Double Your Group in Two Years or Less
- The Easiest Social Media Strategy For Churches EVER
- Creating a Discipleship Pathway… or not
- How To Turn Around A Dying Church
- 5 Ways to Speak Better
- Nabeel Qureshi on Islam and Christianity
- How to recruit all the group leaders you will ever need
- BEST SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY FOR CHURCHES IN 2017 | The Ultimate Social Media Blueprint For Churches
- Multiplication without division
- Transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com