Note: please forward to your D.O.M.
How would you like to host a training meeting in you Association with only $100 honorarium fees. Here is how one Association did it and you can too.
I recently spoke in the Pee Dee Baptist Association near Rockingham, NC. The D.O.M. is David Benton. David charged each participant $10 to attend. (He told me privately that the teacher’s church actually paid this in most cases. David did such a good job of promotion that the event was close to break-even for the Association.
I thought, “Why doesn’t every Association do this?” The I thought, “Why don’t I do this?”
I would like to offer a training conference to your Association on the following basis:
- Must be sponsored by an Association
- Association pays expenses plus $100. If we are in the area, travel is $200 for me and $200 for Missy if you want her to do children and preschool training. If we are not in the area, it is out-right expenses. Normally one night hotel; sometimes two. It is only $100 for Missy and me.
- Association charges $10 per person to attend the conference. This becomes our honorarium.
- Association provides us with email addresses of pastors and Sunday School directors in the area so that we can promote from our end as well. (If we could get the email address of the Associations around you, all the better.)
I am making this offer on a trial basis. Take advantage now while the offer lasts.
For current list of existing conferences, see: https://www.joshhunt.com/schedule.htm
Here is a list of conferences that are available:
· You Can Double Your Class in Two Years or Less. My most popular seminar—this is the one that launched a full-time career in training Sunday School teachers 12 years ago. I can reduce it to a formula: You can double your class every two years or less by inviting every member and every prospect to every fellowship every month.
· Disciplemaking Teachers. The problem in many churches is not that we cannot figure out how to double a class every two years or less, the problem is, we don’t want to. The reason? We have not made true disciples. This seminar explores what is a disciple and how teachers can make disciples through the Sunday School.
· One Magnificent Obsession. This motivational seminar focuses on the “Why?” of doubling groups. I offer 10 compelling reasons to want to double your group.
· Good Questions Have Groups Talking. I have written more Sunday School lessons than anyone living or dead. I write 4 new lessons a week (corresponding with Lifeway’s series and the International Standard Series) and have done so for years. This seminar shares hidden secrets on how to teach using the tried and true method of asking good questions. A dozen different kinds of questions are explored.
· Give Friday Nights to Jesus. This seminar teaches the hospitality ministry discussed in the Double Your Class Seminar without the emphasis on dividing. If you have a lot of people squeamish about numbers, this may be the seminar for you.
· 10 Marks of I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E. Teachers. Incredible teachers inspire hearts; they don’t just fill heads. That is point #1 of this popular seminar on the craft of teaching. It explores how to use technology to find material that moves hearts. One point of the ten deals with the dream of doubling groups.
· Make Your Group Grow. This is my newest seminar and book. It is based on a research project of 1000 Sunday School teachers. The purpose of the research was to discover if the things I teach could be validated by hard research. I discovered I was mostly right! The message of this seminar is similar to Double Your Class but the presentation is much more research-based.
575 532 9693