When you or I grow spiritually it is usually because of one or more of the following:
- a life-changing truth that helps us understand who God is or how to live
- a spiritual discipline we develop that puts us in tune with God’s Spirit or voice
- a personal ministry that stretches us to tap into God’s power and purpose
- a significant relationship that God uses to prompt or encourage us
- a pivotal circumstance that causes us to depend on God in a new way
Reggie Joiner. Think Orange: Imagine the Impact When Church and Family Collide… (Kindle Locations 1903-1905). Kindle Edition.