Ninety-five percent (95%) said, “I experiment and take risks, even when there is a chance of failure.” Failure is an option. This may sound foreign to a generation that has been taught that failure was a sign of weakness. These leaders have developed the understanding that the experiment is sometimes worth the risk of failure. They are innovative. They like to prove people wrong when they hear “it can’t be done.” When they do fail, they always fail forward. The development of a network and a strong emphasis on relationships gives them the credibility needed to overcome those things that do not go as planned. They do not lead with insensitivity to their followers, and they balance relational priorities with the willingness to risk failure when the potential outcome is seeing more people come to faith in Jesus Christ.
- Please, Sorry, Thanks
- Creative Ways to Do Hospitality
- Growing Faith
- Why you can’t grow spiritually without your pastor
- Only this can fill the deep emptiness within
- Every person will spend eternity in heaven with Christ and fellow believers or in hell separated from God forever
- The Secret Sauce of Evangelism
- Why it is impossible to grow alone
- The Lost Elder Brother
- 4 ways to deal with disappointment
- Moving the conversation deeper into evangelism
- What does the Bible teach about final judgement?
- Deeper Discipleship
- Let Your Roots Grow Deep
- Madonna’s emptiness — and ours
- THE TWO LOST SONS
- A Personal Example of Life-Change
- Why People Like Jesus but Not the Church
- Make America Dinner Again
- (no title)
- Nudging the conversation toward evangelism
- Do you feel like you are missing something?
- What does the Bible teach about life after death?
- Breaking the Non-Christian Bubble
- Grace and transformation
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com