Ninety-nine percent (99%) said, “I make certain that we set achievable goals, make concrete plans, and establish measurable milestones for the projects and programs that we work on.” Making a difference in many people’s lives seldom happens by accident. It requires an intentionality that involves a purpose and planning, seeking God’s guidance in reaching a lost world for the cause of Jesus Christ. A DM leads his congregation to establish goals, trusting God to empower and stretch the congregation to accomplish what would not likely have been possible without verbalizing new milestones. For example, if the goal is to baptize twelve people this year, then a measurable milestone would be one new believer being baptized each month. Staying ahead of the pace is a cause for celebration. Falling behind the pace serves to urge the leadership to increase efforts seek any and all means to share the gospel with more unbelievers. The DM understands that more people are likely to be reached even if the goal is not surpassed because of the consistent focus on prayer, plans, and the proclamation of the gospel. — Steve Parr
- The most dangerous spiritual practice
- Should a Christian…
- Atheist Scientist tries to challenge Ravi Zacharias (unedited with reaction)
- How to Cast Vision for Small Groups
- Why I Believe Jesus – Ravi Zacharias
- You Are Gifted
- THE SPEECH THAT LEFT THE AUDIENCE IN TEARS | TRIBUTE TO RAVI ZACHARIAS (1946 – 2020)
- Deliver us from the evil one because we need it
- Ravi Zacharias Testimony,Tribute and Thank You
- Lifeway Bible Study For Life May 31 Teaching Romans 14
- Gaining God’s Perspective
- Interview with Steve Gladen
- How to Live the Victorious Christian Life Part 1 Faith
- 5 Tips To Do Your Best Work At Home
- Steve Gladen: How Saddleback Added 3,000 Groups During Covid-19
- Forgive Us Our Debts
- Trump declares houses of worship as essential
- 4 Fun Ways to Connect with Your Small Group during COVID-19
- Is healthy competition healthy?
- Lifeway Bible Study For Life May 24 Teaching Philippians 2
- RAVI ZACHARIAS – In tribute, we relive his outstanding (FULL) interview
- Afternoon of worship
- Praying for daily bread in a time of abundance
- 5 Things You Might Not Know about Faith and Doubt
- Where does service start?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com