Ninety-five percent (95%) said, “I ask for feedback on how my actions affect other people’s performance.” Humility, openness, authenticity, transparency, willingness to adjust—these are characteristics of a person who does not simply take charge but desires to be a motivational, mentoring shepherd. DMs are conscientious leaders—they treat each church member with respect and appreciation. They realize that the pastor ought to set the benchmark for what he expects from his congregation. A DM does not cast blame on others for unexpected results but begins with a genuine look at his own actions and takes responsibility for personal growth and leadership. — Steve Parr
- The practice of godliness
- Through Jesus, shadow Christians experience God’s tender love.
- Shadow Christians are valued by God.
- The Great Dechurching & reasons for hope
- Reversing the Downward Trend
- Jesus wants to know you intimately
- Shadow Christans
- Train yourself to be godly
- Let everything you say be good and helpful
- The Pursuit of Holiness
- Confessions of a people pleaser
- Fellowship and spiritual growth
- Cheap Grace
- The whole point of being a Christian isn’t to act like one. It’s to be one.
- Growing faith isn’t all easy
- Dechurching: what a difference 50 years makes
- How to get for what you ask
- THE KEY TO TRANSFORMATION
- How Do You Know If You’re Really Changing?
- Spiritual Winter
- Transformed by doing ministry
- Confessions of a control freak
- Mental health and the dechurched
- The primary means of spiritual growth
- Every Member Is a Minister
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com