Ninety-five percent (95%) said, “I ask for feedback on how my actions affect other people’s performance.” Humility, openness, authenticity, transparency, willingness to adjust—these are characteristics of a person who does not simply take charge but desires to be a motivational, mentoring shepherd. DMs are conscientious leaders—they treat each church member with respect and appreciation. They realize that the pastor ought to set the benchmark for what he expects from his congregation. A DM does not cast blame on others for unexpected results but begins with a genuine look at his own actions and takes responsibility for personal growth and leadership. — Steve Parr
- God’s two-step process for change
- You CAN change
- Why Small Groups Are So Important — Rick Warren
- The tools God uses to change us
- Rick Warren: Structuring Your Small Groups for Growth
- The gates of hell are not prevailing
- God’s Power to change your life
- SPIRITUAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
- Evangelicals are thriving, Stetzer says
- Jounaling as a spiritual discipline
- Is the Church Dying?
- Can we trust the Bible?
- Small Groups with Purpose — Rick Warren
- No neutral ground
- Is Christian Living Easy or Hard?
- You. Must. Dethrone. Them.
- The Gospel Made simple
- Savoring the presence of God
- The Biblical Basis for Small Groups — Rick Warren
- The Gospel Made Simple
- How Can I have Peace of Mind?
- What is forgiveness?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com