Let’s stay with the music example. There are a thousand tiny steps you can take.
- Introduce one new song.
- Introduce guitar on one song.
- Introduce subtle drums on one song. Make sure they are subtle. Read: not loud.
- Introduce backing tracks on one song. (More on this later.) http://www.worshipbackingband.com/
- Try two songs.
- Try a set.
- Jazz up some old hymns.
- Push the edge just a bit.
- Back off.
- Push the edge just a bit more.
- Talk. Get feedback. Pray. Rinse. Repeat.
We will talk in detail about this in the chapter on music, but I think you get the idea.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
Download your free book here https://www.joshhunt.com/Effective.pdf