If you prefer a good discussion about the application biblical truth to a lecture, you have come to the right place. The popular series Good Questions Have Groups Talking might be for you.
- Good Questions correspond with three of Lifeway’s curriculum outlines. They can be used stand-alone or supplementally to Lifeway Curriculum. (The International Standard Series is also supported.)
- Good Questions are provided on an affordable subscription basis. Signing up gives you access to ALL the lessons—close to 1000. Four new lessons are added each week. Churches can provide lessons to all their teachers at about $10 per teacher per year.
- Each lesson consists of 20 ready-to-use questions that get groups talking and thinking about how to apply the Bible to their daily lives.
- Answers are provided in the form of quotes from the world’s best commentators, as well as popular writers such as Max Lucado, Beth Moore, John MacArthur, and Billy Graham. If Max Lucado ever mentioned the text you will be studying this week, we will likely find it and provide a short quote for you to use.
- Good Questions are enjoyed by some to the nation’s top churches, such as First Baptist, Atlanta, and Houston’s First Baptist Church.
- Good Questions come with a no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
To see samples, click here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
Download your free book here https://www.joshhunt.com/Effective.pdf