- Jerry Bridges on Legalism
- How to teach the Bible
- Legalism and antinomianism
- How to teach the Bible without using words
- Greear: the future of the church
- Bible Studies for Life, June 24
- Have you found spiritual rest?
- Conviction of Condemnation?
- Greear: we are under obligation
- A simple life
- 7 Common Mistakes in Church Websites
- The Front Door We Often Forget
- Greear: How to do you measure success?
- What is legalism?
- Greear: Multiplication beats out addition every time
- Growth without depth
- Greear: Growth involves risk
- How God leads
- You Can Double Your Group in Two Years or Less
- Lifeway Bible Study For Life June 17
- The Strategic Role of Small Groups
- Why church guests return
- Why church guests don’t return
- How to deal with difficult people in your small group
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
How to muzzle a talker
It is a sin to bore people with the gospel
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com