Post Views: 17
- How to Pray for Your Friends
- What exactly does it mean, “Peace on Earth…”?
- Building confidence to share your faith
- Introducing Dr. Luke
- Satan’s favorite fiery dart
- The eighth habit of the highly effective small group leader: Be committed to personal growth.
- Love one Another
- The seventh habit of the highly effective small group leader: Plan group fellowship activities.
- Ousting Anger
- The fifth habit of the highly effective small group leader: Prepare for the group meeting.
- The power of forgiveness
- The fourth habit of the highly effective small group leader: Contact group members regularly
- Satan Is the Tempter
- Churchless Christians
- The Key to Christian Living
- The crucial importance of inviting people to your small group
- What does it mean to admonish?
- Never try to lead a small group you do not pray for
- What’s it like to elect a president?
- Dream Great Dreams for Your Small Group
- Lucado on hospitality
- Two purposes of small groups
- The Habit of Gratitude — Small Group Bible Lesson
- 8 habits of effective small group leaders
- The small group is the ideal microcosm
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com