25 Ways to Win with People, Lesson #22
by John Maxwell and Les Parrott, PH.D.
Good Questions by Josh Hunt
These kind of questions (except with more Bible verses!) are available every week for you to
use during your Bible study time. Lessons correspond with three of Lifeway's series. I have
been doing this for years and more than 2000 lesson are available with new ones added each
week. See www.joshhunt.com/sunday-school.htm for details.
- What have you learned so far? What have you been able to apply so far?
Learn the mailman's name
- The authors mention Dale Carnegie's classic How to Win Friends and Influence
People. Have any of you read that? (1) What do you remember from this classic?
- Let's look at the table of contents from this classic. Would you say these principles are,
generally speaking, biblical principles? Would we, generally speaking, be better or
worse Christians if we followed the advice of Dale Carnegie?
- This week's chapter is on the importance of learning names? How does it make you feel
when someone surprises you by remembering your name? Who has a story?
- Have you ever had someone not know your name that you thought should have? How
did that make you feel? Who has a story?
- How did John Maxwell follow this principle when he was the pastor at Skyline?
- How would it benefit us to get better at learning names?
- How can we get better at learning names?
- Does anyone remember the SAVE method? Refresh our memories.
- What should we do when we just can't remember a name?
- Have you ever used pictures to help you remember names?
- How could you apply this week's lesson?
- How can we pray for one another this week?
1. If you have not, I highly recommend it.