These lessons are designed for Small Group Pastors to teach to their group leaders. The goal is twofold:
- To teach the content of the lesson below
- So that the leaders would experience a positive discussion-based small group experience.
- Lesson #1: Never try to teach people you have not prayed for
- Lesson #2: The “With them” Principle
- Lesson #3: The goal is not to make smarter sinners. Teach for application. Make disciples.
- Lesson #4: You can’t infect people with a disease you don’t have. Only disciples can make disciples. Set an example.
- Lesson #5: 100% guaranteed way to sin less than you do.
- Lesson #6: Why we MUST discuss.
- Lesson #7: Teach It: It is always in our best interest to live the Christian life.
- Lesson #8: It is a sin to bore people with the gospel. When Jesus taught, no one looked at their watches. Teach like Jesus.
- Lesson #9: Never try to teach people you do not care for.
- Lesson #10: Doing evangelism as a team.
- Lesson #11: Don’t be stupid (Key verse: Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:1 (NIV2011))
- Lesson #12: Reproduce.