- Loving God; Loving People
- Ten Characteristics of Secular People
- Can a church be TOO friendly?
- Top Nine Ways Churches Drive Away First-time Guests
- How to Study the Bible. Ask: what is the emotion?
- What is Heaven Like
- Eternity is Now in Session
- A simple solution to a better guest experience at church
- What is a Disciple?
- Should your church stand and greet guests?
- How to WOW guests at church
- You are a missionary; live like one
- Prayer is the preacher’s life
- What questions does this passage raise?
- The Uncommon Common
- How to turn off guests at church
- Talking to God for men
- Listening to the Spirit’s voice
- How is the church doing?
- Where has God been?
- The preaching that kills
- Learn Christ
- Afraid of Insignificance?
- What does the Bible teach about…
- Where great preaching is made
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
How to muzzle a talker
It is a sin to bore people with the gospel
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com