|Josh Hunt’s book should be read by all who are looking for new ways to reach people.
|Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make My Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research
that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.Ed Stetzer,
|Growth means change. Not every change brings growth, but all growth brings change. Josh has given anyone who is serious about the Great Commission some new thoughts that call for change. If followed, I believe they will bring growth to the church.
|We had the privilege of hosting Josh Hunt for our mid winter Sunday Morning Bible Study leadership conference. The emphasis on investing and building relationships is the key to reaching our society today. Fellowship is premium in a world where we face an epidemic of loneliness. People are looking for more than a “friendly” church. They want a place where they can grow and develop lasting relationships that will assist them in building a biblical foundation for life. If you have not had the opportunity to have Josh Hunt in your church or attend one of his conferences, make plans to involve your leadership. His concepts will make a difference in your thinking about how simple it really is to reach out to people.
Charles F. Stanley
- What effective Bible teachers do between class sessions
- A no-good, terrible, very bad day
- We can teach our way our of any problem
- Don’t Exaggerate the Negative
- Do church goers behave differently?
- The need of the hour
- What is the difference between joy and happiness?
- DOING MORE THAN YOU EVER IMAGINED
- The relevance and importance of studying the second coming
- Grumpy People Looking for a Place to Grump
- The basis of true happiness
- GOD USES SATAN TO REFINE THE OBEDIENT
- THE STUPIDITY OF DATE SETTING
- “HAVING BEGUN IN THE SPIRIT”
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Is joy the same as happiness?
- Holiness in an unholy world
- Don’t Take False Blame
- Don’t be deceived about Christ’s return
- Holiness and faith
- GOD USES SATAN TO JUDGE THE UNCONVERTED
- WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT HIS SECOND COMING
- Jesus’s logo
- New Bible Study: The Second Coming of Christ
- Habits of holiness
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com