Discussion-based lessons have groups talking and changing. We are changed more by what we say than...Read More
Tag: Journeying Beyond Jealousy
- Practice hospitality
- Forgiving for Jesus’ Sake
- Falling in Love with Jesus
- The empirical benefits of attending church
- Learning Discipleship from Good King Asa
- The myth of the dying church
- The Promise of Forgiveness
- Is every disciple an evangelist?
- How can I be confident in a crisis?
- When you refuse to forgive
- Sola Scriptura and the Need for Translations
- How Can I Ever Change?
- The Life of David as Reflected in the Psalms
- Walking Wounded
- MOBILIZING THE LAITY TO MINISTRY
- Beyond David and Goliath
- Choosing Forgiveness
- How did I get myself into this mess?
- Can I trust non KJV translations?
- The forgotten heart of hospitality
- Solving biblical illiteracy
- Why not a churchless Chrstianity?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com