Discussion-based lessons have groups talking and changing. We are changed more by what we say than...Read More
Category: Steve Gladen
- Leader Has a Clear Recognition of the Needs
- This is legalism! (You won’t believe it!)
- Learning leadership from Nehemiah
- Nehemiah: everything you need to know about leadership
- Bible Studies for Life July 15
- The church’s most serious problem
- What is a leader?
- Our leadership crisis
- Swindoll on legalism
- Life and Death
- What kills spiritual growth?
- Teach by example
- Rule-keeping does not naturally evolve into living by faith
- Beth Moore on Legalism
- God works through the mess
- By Grace Alone
- Charles Ryrie on Legalism
- Life after failure
- How are we to grow?
- Greear: we gain by loosing
- How to deal with infrequent attenders
- Jerry Bridges on Legalism
- How to teach the Bible
- Legalism and antinomianism
Subscribe To Our Newsletter And get a FREE copy of The Effective Bible Teacher
How to muzzle a talker
It is a sin to bore people with the gospel
For nearly thirty years, Dr. Bill Tolar and Dr. Brian Harbour have helped thousands of Sunday School teachers prepare their lessons by means of video. Each week, they provide an insightful walk through this week's scriptures and provide concrete Bible-to-life application points for you to make with your class this Sunday. Their video lesson previews are available for both the Life and Explore Series materials. We have arranged a special one-month free trial of their videos for anyone who mentions joshhunt.com. Click here for more information or to get your free trial.
Josh Hunt believes in the power of the small group ministry in your church. And, his belief is contagious. In his new book, Make Your Group Grow, Josh presents sound application to easy to understand research that will benefit every size and style of church. Your groups and leadership will benefit from this book.
LifeWay Research, www.edstetzer.com